An excellent 94m2 ground level professional office in a prime central CBD position, easily accessible with plenty of customer parking and staff parking. Includes over $60,000 of fit-out consisting of 4 separate offices, meeting room, large open plan work station area, reception, kitchenette, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and phone and data cabling. Easy customer access and parking, adjoining a large long-established travel agency and financial services business. Ideal for any professional business operation or service although it can also be converted to suit a retail business.
- 94m2 ground level
- Includes over $60,000 in modern professional fit-out
- 4 separate offices
- Meeting room
- Open plan workstation area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Phone and data cabling throughout
- Easy customer access and parking
- Adjoins long established professional businesses
- Short stroll to banks, cafe's, restaurants, government offices and more
- Vacant possession available
- Realistically priced to sell by motivated owners
This property has a 3D showcase and a Video which you can view by clicking on the View Tour button (or visiting https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=YSHE2cqtoCT)
How to Navigate the Matterport 3D Tour
- To click through the tour yourself, simply double click (or double tap on mobile/tablet) on the white circles located on the floors throughout the property. You can look around the room by dragging either your mouse or your finger around the screen
- If you want the tour to run you through the property itself, simply click the play button located on the bottom right hand side of the tour. At any time, you can pause the walkthrough and look around the room by dragging either your mouse or your finger around the screen
- To see the "Dollhouse" view of the home, click the icon that looks like a floorplan. Right click on your mouse to drag the Dollhouse View around. To return to the tour, click on the icon that looks like a person.
- To view the floorplan, click the icon that looks like a floorplan (which will take you to the Dollhouse View), and then click the "Floorplan" button. To return to the tour, click on the icon that looks like a person
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. All interested parties should undertake their own inquiries inspections and searches as to the accuracy of this information. First National disclaim any implied warranty or representation about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any particular purpose. This includes but is not limited to information provided by any third party.