It’s time to move on and you need the services of a Real Estate Agent to sell your Gold Coast Property.
There are a number of reasons why people sell, a change of job, retiring, upgrading as your family grows or downsizing or when your family goes.
No matter the reason there is one thing for certain: Your main objective is to determine the best and most realistic price and to achieve the highest sale in the least expensive and quickest amount of time.
Please explore the following sections of our Selling Section of our website :
The Major Steps in Selling your Home with a Gold Coast Real Estate Agent
- Obtaining a market appraisal.
- Choosing the right real estate agent.
- Deciding the method of sale.
- Setting a price for your home.
- Developing a Marketing Plan.
- Negotiating and accepting an offer
- Contract signing.
What Suburbs Do We Service?
First National Real Estate Upper Coomera services the following Gold Coast suburbs
- Upper Coomera
- Willow Vale
- Pacific Pines